Sunday, March 4, 2012

Shabby Apple: Mad Hatter


So if you haven't noticed already, Shenanigans Rose, has a new affiliate on the side bar, Shabby Apple. I've mentioned Shabby Apple in a review back in November and now their new Mad Hatter line is out and can I just say I'm in love the way Shabby Apple interpreted Alice in Wonderland into tasteful and unique clothing.

Spring is calling for mint green and this Alice dress does it perfectly with the scalloped lace and ribbon.

This dress is so regal with the lace and bateau neck line. And it also comes in navy in the I'm Late! I'm Late!

If you're going to do a maxi or a long skirt, this is the way to do it.


These are fancy earrings right here that would be perfect for a formal.

These dangling earrings look like a story waiting to happen.

Check these out and you'll be staring in the looking glass for awhile.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment