Are any of you going anywhere fun for Spring Break? This year I'll be doing a little bit of Connecticut and Local DC traveling, so I won't be flying off anywhere. If I were to go to anywhere tropical, like say the Dominican or Mexico, I'd be sure to have both a great day and night look.
Day at the Beach Look
1. Lilly Pulitzer Jules Dress - Maxi dresses + pineapples = perfect for the beach.
2. Bathing Beauty One Piece in Emerald - Modcloth's retro bathing suits that make one pieces cool again.
3. Jack Rogers Navajo - Jack Rogers and Lilly are always a great match.
4. Francesca Joy Tote Bag - Francesca Joy paints fun tote bag prints.
5. Colorblock Trim Floppy Hat - Always protect yourself from the sun with a great big floppy hat.
1. Geo Cut Out Dress - Love the color and the geometric cut, it's just calling for Spring.
2. Woven Strap Cross Body - The fringe on this bag!
3. Sunrise Earrings - These might be the only pair of dangly earrings I'd go for.
4. With Love From CA Wire Native Aviator Glasses - I'm loving the fun native detail on the side.
5. Lomography Diana+ Dreamer Camera - You can't go on Spring Break without taking pictures.
6. Black Poppy Braided Strappy Sandals - Fun fact for sandals is that if they ever irritate your feet, just sand down the sides.
I hope you all have a great Spring Break! Where will you be heading?
P.S. I hope you guys like the new graphic style of blogging I'm trying.