Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March Birchbox

After returning from Spring Break I finally was able to pick up my March Birchbox from the mailroom. It was like a special incentive for me to come back to college and definitely cheered me up on my return.

Look at all the awesome swag I got! This Birchbox was full with six great sizable finds.

The little package details get me every time. The card is talking about the online Birchbox Magazine that comes with each box. It's great for how to's on the product you're using. 

I am in love with this French fragrance. The citrus hints make the perfume a definite warmer weather scent. This scent may just have become my all time favorite scent. 

Meant for dry sensitive skin this day moisturizer is certainly nourishing. It's a little more oily than I'd like in a moisturizer, but with dry skin it's nice to add a bit of oil. However, I'd stick with the Clark's Smoothing Marine Cream from the Janurary Birchbox before picking up a full size of this.

This cleanser works like a charm! It doesn't irritate skin and is completely organic since it's made of cherry, lemon, and aloe. I definitely recommend this because it's hard to come by non-irritating clensers for dry sensitive skin. After I'm done using the Juice Beauty cleanser I try to use the Dermalogica Daily Microfiliant from February's Birchbox since I have a full bottle sample. My skin feels so soft.

Jackie Oh! is a great neon pink for Spring. The Color Club's neon collection is named after different iconic things from the 1960s, so obviously style icon/ first lady, Jackie O, was chosen. I was afraid at first the color would look weird against my pale skin (as most nail polishs do,) but the color definitely worked and gave my hands a much needed Spring pop and a few compliments around campus.

Great for second day hair, just dab a little though and you've got a nice dry shampoo. My hair feels so good I might be addicted.

March's lifestyle extra is perfect duo of a treat and skincare in one. You simply drink the delicious tea and then when the tea is on you place the tea bag on your eyelids. I've only tried Cherry Marzipan so far and it really tastes like almonds.

Remember you can sign up for Birchbox too for only $10 a month.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment