Friday, November 18, 2011

Shabby Apple


Shabby Apple make the best dresses and on top of that every photo of the clothing looks very high fashion and editorial. Sometimes when I'm looking through I don't know whether I'm actually looking at the clothing or the composition of the photo. I mean just look at them:

Her posture, the location, the shoes!

How could you not fall in love with this?

This makes me want to fly to Italy so bad.

Love the WWI planes!

So. Whimsical.

This is part of the Jazz Boutique collection. Lighting = Yes!

Shabby Apple's saw "a need in women’s fashion that was not being met. A need to make women feel feminine and beautiful for what they wear, not what they bare." And I whole heartedly agree, you can still dress flirty in these without barring it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment