Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fruit Smoothie

I get on a health kick when I'm at home because that's usually when I don't have to worry about papers or exams and can exercise freely and eat what I want.


So far this Spring Break I've been going on runs in the morning around my neighborhood with Gerred. The first day I ran I forgot my running shoes at home and had to use my volleyball shoes from middle school. They were about a size too small and the soles were falling off. By the end of the run they were in the trash and I found myself picking up some ASICS shoes I got on sale from Kohls. 

I've been making a lot of smoothies too with my magic bullet. I love coming up with new recipes and this new batch I made definitely tastes better than the smoothies from the bubble tea place in the mall.

Fruit Smoothie


Ingredients
2 cups Ice
1 Banana
1 cup Strawberries
1 cup peaches
1 Yogurt
1/2 cup Lemonade

Put it all in and blend.

Pop in a straw and you've got a delicious healthy smoothie.

Stay healthy my friends.


Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment