Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Epiphanie

Ever since I got my Epiphanie Clover bag for Christmas, I've been one very happy photographer. 

Traveling around big cities and active photo shoots have become much easier. I don't have to worry about my old awkward bulk of a camera bag being knocked off my shoulder and I definitely don't stand out as a "tourist" anymore because of my bag. 

It looks mega professional, when I walk onto a photo shoot with this I look like a stylish women who has her wits about her. I mean you really can't even tell it's a camera bag. And I absolutely adore the braided straps and they are so comfortable to carry around.


Like Mary Poppins I'm able to fit a million things in my back and keep them protected by the inside padding. Inside I have all my photography gear, my laptop, my wallet, and so many other things that I can't even believe I can fit in my bag. My current theory, is that the bag is a black hole.

Favorite grown up girl photography bag? I think so.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment