Friday, March 9, 2012

Spring Break Playlist

It's finally Spring Break and it's time to hop in the car with your best friends and drive off to the beach. Here'a a fun playlist made by Katie and I that will keep you awake and dancing on your road trip. These songs were played all the way from Maryland to Connecticut and back for the bachelorette party and we had a great time.


We Found Love - Rihanna, Calvin Harris
Waka Waka (This Time For Africa) - Shakira
We Are Young (feat. Janelle Monae) - fun.
(If You're Wondering If I Want You To) - Weezer
I Like It - Enrique Inglesias feat. Pitbull
Sexy And I Know It - LFMAO
In The Dark - DEV
Mr. Saxobeat (Radio Version) - Lady Sax
Starships -Nikki Minaj
I Get Around - The Beach Boys
I Like You So Much Better When You're Naked - Ida Marie
Womanizer - Britney Spears
I'm Glad You Came - The Wanted
Domino - Jessie J
Spice Up Your Life - Spice Girls
Barbara Striesand - Duck Sauce
Marry You - Bruno Mars

Go wild and dance this Spring Break (I know we did!)

Shannon


No comments:

Post a Comment