Inspired by the Miniemergency Kit's for Her, I've decided to create my own emergency kit of roughly 18 items to keep in my purse for those "oh no" moments while on the go. Remember, not all these items are necessary. I don't have the mini sewing kit in my bag, but I put it out for those who may want that in theirs.
1. Clinique Make-up Bag - Get a good pencil pouch or make-up bag to fill everything in.
2. Band-Aids - This kit is full of band-aids in different sizes as well as cleansing wipes and gauze pads.
3. Secret Deodorant - Forget to put on deodorant this morning? No problem.
4. Tampon - Be the girl with the tampons for your friends in need.
5. Tide To Go - You never know when you might get splashed with mud or food and have to clean it up.
6. Pen - For when you're unexpectedly in need of one at an event.
7. Tic Tac - Fresh breath instantly.
8. Floss - When food is awkwardly stuck in your teeth.
10. Travel Kleenex - Use a kleenex, not your sleeve.
11. Banana Boat Spray Sunscreen - I have the spray instead of the lotion so it doesn't leak. The sunscreen is arguably the most important part of the kit (especially for me.)
12. Mini Sewing Kit - This is certainly optional, since I don't feel like too many people need to sew on the go. But the scissors may come in handy.
13. Earring Backs - How many times have you lost the back of an earring? Backs of erasers work perfectly as earring backs too.
14. Ibuprofen - Great for long car rides or concerts.
16. Pocket Size Hand Sanitizer - For all the gross surfaces of the world.
17. Burt's Bees Lip Balm - Chapped lips are terribly, carry this around and save your lips.
18. Ponds Clean Sweep Towelettes - Take care of a running mascara or a sweaty face.
Remember to always be prepared! If you have any suggestions to add to the On the Go Emergency Kit, just comment below.