Monday, February 6, 2012

Superbowl Commercials

So let's talk about the glorious ads of last nights game. As I mentioned yesterday, this is the prime time for advertisers to show off their guns and I'd like to share a few fantastic ones out there.

Chevy Stunts
Ah, this. I mentioned fun. a while back. Honestly if you didn't know about this little indie band before they're probably going to be the most downloaded very soon because We Are Young by fun. is played in this commercial.

Chevrolet "New Ride"
This is spot on for all my superbowl commercial needs with excessive freak outs.

Doritos - Bird of Prey
Hilarious and a finalist.

Doritos - Make Your Own
Why this didn't win is beyond me it's absolutely perfect or should I say, golden.

What was your favorite superbowl commercial this year and years past?

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment