Sunday, February 5, 2012

Superbowl Sunday


It's Superbowl Sunday and I'm ready for a day full of:

1. Football
2. Advertisements
3. Chaucer


Over the past two years the whole idea of "football" has grown on me as I've attended numerous Navy games and watched more NFL than I ever planned on. So now I understand the game and am looking forward to watching the Giants smash the Patriots. Honestly, I'm not a big fan of either team (Go Redskins!) but I think I tolerate the Giants a little more because of Eli Manning. 


Even though I now respect football, I think I'm still more excited for all the advertisements. All these companies throw all these advertisements out there and spend millions of dollars so people will see their company or movie. There's always a mixture of good and bad, with the occasional amazing. I'll certainly have to recap tomorrow on my thoughts. Highlife has always been my favorite superbowl commercial.


For the record, I think that the Monday after the Superbowl should be treated like a holiday. That way I could be with my family for the superbowl instead of at school. Also I wouldn't have to write my procrastinated Chaucer paper. Oh well.

Have fun today.
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment