Thursday, February 9, 2012

Perfume Collection

I thought I'd share with you all my perfume collection. Now these may not be "perfumes" per say, but fragrance body mists specifically from Bath and Body Works. I've amounted so many since middle school onwards that I have formed my own opinions for most of the scents.

Here are my scents that I keep at school. Now these have been collected over eight years so some of these scents are no longer available. Such as Pink Grapefruit (not pictured) which is worth mentioning since it's a great summer scent that's got a fun citrus vibe to it. But onto the ones that are still available.
This one is more on the woody side. It's got hints of orange and vanilla that gives it a creamy forest scent.
Classic and simple, this scent has exactly what it says: blackberries, rasberries, and vanilla.

This used to be one of my favorite scents. It's definitely a perfect winter fragrance. It has an obvious pomegranate base along with dark berries, cinnamon, jasmine, and a hint of vanilla.

Truely an unexpected scent. I normally forget about this one since I only have the small sample, but it's so delicate and unique that when I do see it, I smile. A light-dark floral.
All. Time. Favorite.
This here is the perfect one for me. It's always a mission out there to find your scent. Well this is mine (and probably everyone else out there) but I just love the japanese fruits and flowers that are in here and it's just right.

It's so weird describing smells without connecting them to a weird idea like I did with Juicy Couture awhile back. Anyways, I've been trying to use all the scents up because I've known for years now that Japanese Cherry Blossom is my "scent."

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment