Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Ball

The Great Gatsby Birthday Ball was a bit of a mess this year. The main reason being that the awesome DJ from last year wasn't there and instead a fake band with a laptop played awful music all night long. However the fun I had with my friends made up for all of that. 

Sarah and Jenna did my hair which proved a difficult task if you've been following curl quest. We went with a simple updo in the end which balanced out the flashy sparkles of my dress. While Sarah and Jenna were doing hair, I did the make-up of the quad girls: Kelly, Caitie, and Christine.

After we were all done up we headed over to Sarah's friends apartment for dinner. I met some amazing girls (Becky, Kristin, and Becca) and had a great time there.

 Becca also happens to be dating a Marine and so the guys had a little military bonding time. Here they are in B-Boy stance.

After dinner Gerred and I made a quick appearance at Harford where we got to see the suite girls. Check out Aileen and Emma's amazing 1920s fashion!

Here's all the Ravenclaw girls!

Here is Gerred and I before the ball. I loved my Rent the Runway dress and had so many compliments the whole night. I'll definitely be using Rent the Runway for the rest of the military formals I'll have to go to.

Still had fun despite the lack of beat on the dance floor.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment