Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Game of Thrones


Game of Thrones is my all time favorite show and I can't tell you how excited I am for it to return. This HBO series is based off George R. R. Martin's bestselling fantasy series, A Song of Fire and Ice, and is just all too addicting. Basically, a bunch of dynasties fight one another for the throne of the seven kingdoms and the story follows each character along their journey in and out of power. 


Seriously, the first season had me hooked on each character of every house. Of course I have favorites of each house, the primary four being Tyrion Lannister since he is perfectly witty, Arya Stark since she's a warrior girl, Jon Snow since he's got his own thing going on that wall (he's also a Stark) and my personal favorite Daenerys Targaryen since she is the dragon.


It may seem daunting to follow all the characters, but it's not too hard, just check this map of the families...



The second season starts again April 1st and imediately after seeing the trailer I got chills. 


Catch up. Game of Thrones is coming.
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment