Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Week In Instagram

I've just started using Instagram (a little late) and thought I'd share with everyone my week according to Instagram.

First Instagram with my leopard scarf.
I've been trying to drink more tea.

I like having classes in the Lit House because I get to sit on a couch and because of the Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon Literary Style on the wall and ceilings.
Studying for Foundations of Western Literature: Bible.

I got Eye Rock Designer Liner Stickers and I tried them out. They look silly up close, but from afar they're alright.

My friends and I were adventurous and ventured out to The Lemon Leaf Cafe in Downtown Chestertown for dinner.

I'd say it's been a good week.

Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Ahh I love Instagram! Loving these shots!! I'm glad you're having a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete