Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Rainboots

It's always raining around here and the rain boots I own have a gaping hole in one of them. Which happens to let water flood right in. Not exactly what you want in a pair of rain boots. So I need invest in some real rain boots that will keep my feet dry when I splash through puddles.

Hunter seems to be one of my top choices. I prefer the gloss to the matte because to me rain boots should be shiny and cheery. The black is also a nice neutral I can wear with anything.


After wearing the wrong Sperrys in the rain and ruining them, I realized that boots are definitely the only way to go. The checked cloth pattern makes the rain boot look even more classier.


Everyone seems to wear these around and they are just so practical. I can wear this with jeans and not have to cover them all up.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment