Saturday, January 28, 2012

Laptop Bags

Sometimes I just like to look at shops. I don't technically want to buy them I'm just online window shopping. What's even better is when you get to window shop for a friend. I've been heading around the internet to find a good laptop sleeve for my friend Aileen's computer. Her computer has a couple missing keys and needs to be saved in a cute bag like one of these.
This pattern is fun, and perfectly geometrical and "tech"-like.
I love satchels, I found a bunch but I thought I'd just share this neon pink bag since it's crazy. There's more on Modcloth in different sizes and colors too. I don't think a bag like this could be lost easily.



This is cute, and has a nice calm Paris pattern. It's not too overwhelming.

I'm not a big Juicy Couture fan, but I do love silver sparkles.



I'm not sure whether I like the green-white color scheme, the little button clasp, or the ikat demask pattern better.

So Nautical. Love the rope connector.



Birds. Who doesn't love a good bird laptop bag?
This makes me think of scholarly elbow patches and therefore I approve of it.

And of course the Vera Bradley option. Matching the ID wristlet is always a good choice.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment