Sunday, January 29, 2012

Organization

I love being neat, I just can't always manage it. I love to organize and clean when I get the chance to and here are just a few fun things I found around the web of great ways of organizing space.

The layout is great, I have a similar shelving system in my closets, but it's not as open as this. I really like the overhanging shoe organizer. I have one at college and it's a great space saver.


How cute is this mud room locker style? My cousins have something like this and it's a great way to keep muddy boots and back packs in one place on the way out. That way there aren't random jackets just lying around, like I sort of do. It's the same with keys, hang them by the door and you're good to go.


Well this is just beautiful. It's also a little intimidating to see how much clothes there are. The shoe racks here are nice, I think I'll need to get some on the floor shoe organizers for my boots back home.


At my house we have a plastic container system for cereal, but I wish it extended to spices and pasta as well. The organization makes everything look easy to find.


I'm also going to want to try to do this as some sort of craft, magnet tea can pen holders. Genius.

So I should organize my room, shouldn't I?
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment