Monday, January 23, 2012

Country Music

I've always had a sort of battle with country music. See there's the songs about huntin', fishin', and tractors with zero substance that I absolutely can't stand. Then there are the soft beautiful songs with great lyrics that I love. Songs for a long summer road trip with all the windows down. Lately, I've gotten back into the country swing and here are just a few songs I've been listening to lately.

Oh, Tonight (feat. Kacey Musgraves) - Josh Abbott Band
We Owned The Night - Lady Antebellum
Just A Kiss - Lady Antebellum
Let It Rain - David Nail, Sarah Buxton
The World - Brad Paisley
Remind Me (Duet With Carrie Underwood) - Brad Paisley
Ours - Taylor Swift (Yes, I've put this here before, but it's so good)
Crazy Girl - Eli Young Band
Stuck Like Glue - Sugarland
God Gave Me You - Blake Shelton
You - Chris Young

All these songs are on my Spotify Playlist for you to listen to!

Also, here's a song I couldn't find on Spotify that I can not be left out.
She's My Kind of Rain - Tim McGraw

Happy listening!
Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment