Friday, January 6, 2012

Liebster Award


I was recently given the Liebster Award from fellow blogger Sam from Glitter and Lace. Now I've never gotten an online award before, but it was certainly a pleasure to receive it. Don't know what the Liebster Award is? Well neither did I, but here is a little explanation for you:

We all need a dose of Inspiration and there is nothing like a friendly show of appreciation to inspire us onward no matter the genre or in my eclectic case, genres, we write.This Award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections. Liebster is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favourite’ and so this is why we continue to pass the award onto our own favourite bloggers.


The Rules:
  1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
  2. Reveal your top 5 picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
  3. Post the award on your blog.
  4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere – other bloggers.
  5. And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.


Now, I'm obviously new to the blogger scene. But I have a few favorite different blogs that I always enjoy reading I'd like to recognize and share this award with.

It Be KP - Katie P.
She's my best friend and her blog keeps me posted on her life with wedding preparations and other silly happenings.

Capturing Moons - Britany
Relatable posts along with tons of cute tumblr pictures.

The Anchor - Hilary
Hilary's blog is perfectly preppy and certainly an inspiration.

Call Me Hats - Katie K.
Perfect. Witty. Artsy.

This blog is hilarious and is actually a nice blog to check over before going to a college party!

I hope you all check out their blogs and spread on the cheer!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment