Sunday, August 12, 2012

Summer Songs


My music taste has shifted a little this summer and I'd like to share what I've been listening to this summer with a Spotify Summer 2012 playlist. It's a culmination of songs from music festivals and concerts (Childish Gambino, Firefly Music Festival, and Silopana Music Festival) as well as listening to friends iPods and listening to the radio at times. The reason for all the Cake is because I got to see him twice this summer in concert so I've been a little addicted.

Love You Madly - Cake
Runaways - The Killers
Never There - Cake
Cold Beverage - G. Love & Special Sauce
Slow - Grouplove
Outside - Childish Gambino
Sick of You - Cake
Good Ol' Fashion Nightmare - Matt & Kim
Brother Lee - Citizen Cope
We're Alive - My Name Is You
20 Years - The Civil Wars
The Distance - Cake
Spread Too Thin - The Dirty Heads
Smile Like You Mean It - The Killers
Float On - Modest Mouse
King And Lionheart - Of Monsters And Men
Buddy Holly - Weezer
Cabin By the Sea - The Dirty Heads

Be sure to give it all a listen and share your own summer playlist with me!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment