I've finally taken into consideration the ease of traveling with a crossbody bag, and though I'd love to go out and shop for a brand new one I do already have one. It's a cloth satchel I used as a purse in middle school and has a sun embroidered on a flap. It's a little out of date, but flipped the right way it's workable and there is no need to buy another. In the meantime, here is what I would get if, you know, I were made of money.
1. Modcloth // Stopped By to Say Hilighter
2. Modcloth // Upwardly Mobile Satchel in Mint - 13"
3. Kate Spade // Grove Court Cora
4. Modcloth // Cupcake Contest Shoulder Bag
5. Anthropologie // Colorblocked Tiny Legacy Bag
6. Epiphanie // Lyric
7. Modcloth // Find Me in the Pub Satchel
Have a crossbody bag of your own?