Saturday, August 18, 2012

Cool Postcard Sets

I've been looking into artistic postcard sets and have absolutely fallen in love with the varieties I have found. Postcard sets would enable me to keep the ones I love and send out the others that I may have duplicates of. I've found four sets though, that have absolutely caught my attention.


1. So-So Heroes // Funny cards are quite possibly the best cards out there.
2. Nancy Drew Mystery Series Postcard // If this isn't the perfect combination of my obsessions I don't know what is.
3. My Wonderful World of Fashion Postcards // Fashion sketches are perfect for a postcard.
4. Watercolor Postcards: A Portable Studio // I'd love to try to paint my own postcards --especially of the world around me -- and send them off across the world.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment