Monday, August 6, 2012

Katie & Phoenix's Wedding

June 2, 2012 my best friend, Katie, became a Mrs. when she married Phoenix. Their wedding was one of the best weddings I've been to and was a great showcase of just how much these two love each other. Seriously, the entire day Katie was dancing around singing "It's my wedding day!" and "I'm getting married today!" There wasn't a moment where she wasn't smiling. She smiled while her sister, Andrea, did her hair and make-up, she smiled while she walked down the aisle, andyou could even see the smile when she and Phoenix kissed. She didn't stop smiling once even after all the after parties. This girl was beaming because she finally got to be with her man. And I couldn't be more happy for her.

Here's a peak at their wedding courtesy of Tara Peddicord Photography.



Congrats to the new Mr. & Mrs.,
 I love you both and wish you a life full of happiness together.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment