Sunday, May 27, 2012

Katie's Bridal Shower

Katie had a a tea party themed party for her Bridal Shower and it was absolutely adorable. We all wore floral dresses, drank tea and lemonade while chatting around mass amounts of tea party food.


Finger Sandwiches, Scones, and Vegan Cupcakes Oh my! See the pink and red cake pops over to the right? They were made by Holly the beauty blogger from Holly Says Hey. Her how to instructions can be found here and are a thousand times better than the cake pops Kacie and I made.
Towards the end of the night we got out the Girls Night Out Table Topics. We went around the table asking silly questions to one another and really had a blast.

The bridal shower was so enjoyable and it's almost countdown time until the wedding!

Shannon


1 comment:

  1. I can't remember if anyone took pictures at the shower! I want to see them! Lol! I'm glad you liked the cake pops :) It was so good seeing you again on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete