Sunday, May 6, 2012

Study Day

It's final exam week! That means I've got two final papers and two exams left before I can go dance off into summer. Tomorrow is actually my Chesapeake Bay exam and so today is the official day of studying.  Please note that I've been studying all week but today I'll be going over notes, doing practice quizzes, group studying, and even playing a game of Jeprody! Here are some photos from the Otter Trawl lab where we went out on the boat again. 

This is one of the fishermen hoisting in some fishies.

Check out all them White Perch. There's also one creepy looking Catfish peeking his way through.

Identifying the fish and throwing them overboard.

Now all I've got to do is remember everything that happened this semester. I hope I do well tomorrow and I wish you all the best with your own study days.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment