Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Rainy Days to Come

With the anticipated travel to Ireland for the autumn semester all I've been thinking about is packing for the anticipated rain. I remember last time I traveled to Ireland, I did not pack correctly at all. I only packed shorts since I was assuming that a summer vacation would be warm. Wrong. Ireland is cold and rainy and calls for a wonderful rain uniform that I wish to put together before heading off to the green isle.


DKNY Trenchcoat - Trench coats are an easy everyday raincoat as well as a great travel coat. My mom recently picked out a Trenchcoat for me from TJMAXX that was such a great deal $20
Hunter Original - After seeing so many Hunter boots at the croquet match I just about had some serious rain boot envy. These need to appear on my feet soon.
Lilly Pulitzer Umbrella Scarlet Begonia - For the umbrella I thought that a floral one would give everything a nice English garden look.

Obviously this is what I'll be saving up for once I get a summer job.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment