Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May Birchbox

The May Birchbox came in the other day and this time it was Gossip Girl themed. Now, I don't watch Gossip Girl, but I will say that this box is certainly Gossip worthy.



1. fresh Sugar Rose Lip Treatment SPF 15 - I love this lip balm and I already got two of these from Sephora for the Beauty Insider Free Birthday Gift. It's an amazing tinted lip balm and I'm happy to have another.

2. Miracle Skin Transformer Body SPF 20 in Glow - It's a tinted moisturizer that heals scars and blemishes and evens out skin tone as well. And what better, it's a sunscreen. The tint however is a little too dark for my skin tone but I'll cross our fingers and hope that the sun gods give me a tan.

3. BVLGA Omnia Crystalline Eau de Toilette Spray - This fragrance smells like fresh rainwater which makes it have a very relaxing, yet regal smell. If you tend to lean towards more traditional clean fragrances, then this is your perfume.

4. Kiehl's Abyssine Cream + - At this point I have a bunch of  moisturizers from Birchbox, but that doesn't stop me from trying new things. This Kiehl's formula is for anti-aging and while I'm only twenty, I still know that it's good to prevent crows feet form appearing on my face. But I've got to say, this moisturizer is wonderfully smooth and not greasy what so ever. Love it.



The bonus part of the box was a thank you card that read xoxo. It's super cute and I can't wait to send it out because I know I have a lot to be thankful for.

And as always, Birchbox is only a $10 monthly subscription that provides 4-5 travel sized samples and you can sign up for it or gift it to a friend here.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment