Monday, April 1, 2013

February Birchbox 2013

It's the first day of April and I'm somewhat catching up with the more recent Birchbox boxes, so in keeping time here is February's "Red Carpet" themed Birchbox.


Ghirardelli // Milk &Caramel Squares // I always love these chocolates. They're decadent, delicious, and smooth. Since I'm dieting I made sure to give mine to my Grandpa when I visited and he loved it.


Twistband // "You're A Gem" Headband // I love twistband after receiving two in the September box and have been using one every day. Now that I have the headband as well, I'm enjoying pushing my hair back when doing my make-up and as a headband for the gym. 

Lancome // Bi-facial // Great for removing eye-make up. Comes off easily and is not too greasy. Plus the sample size is pretty big.

Skin & Co // Bagnodoccia Body Gel // The combination of orange and olive in this shower gel smells heavenly and it is a great pick me up moisturizing body gel.

Color Club // Fiesta Collection // When I first saw the green nail polish, I thought how am I going to pull it off? But when I tried it on I fell in love with the emerald color of Wild Cactus.

Happy Birchboxing!

Shannon

1 comment: