Thursday, April 25, 2013

April Cara Box


Now this is my third time participating in Wifessionals Cara Box Swap and I was thrilled to be paired with these two bloggers, Khristenas of Just One Grain and Cassie of A Southern Pair. I learned some neat things about both ladies. Khristenas had a bubble wrap wedding and Cassie has run in some great fun runs with her husband, like the Disney Princess Half Marathon (she was Rapunzel and he was Flynn) and the Color Run. This month's theme was to "go green" so I gave Khristenas a box full of items to get her moving and grooving in her new garden and Cassie sent me an amazing box full of some super cute things all wrapped in colorful yarn.


Inside the box:
 Birthday cup
Straws
Birthday Button
An Irish blessing
Journal
Water bottle
Green nail polish
Button hair-ties
Mascara
EOS lip balm
Green frog
Purse post-its
Margarita hand sanitizer
Vera Bradley key chain


Cassie made it really with all the crafy things she made like the frog, the painted anchor water bottle (it was so me,) the birthday cup, and the button hair ties. She definitely took the theme and went green in more ways than one. I got a ton of green colored items (which is great because green is my favorite color) and then environmentally friendly items like the completely recycled journal, the eco covergirl mascara, and the eco EOS lip balm. And of course, what's a Cara box going to me without something Irish. She left me a lovely Irish blessing, "May you have walls for the wind/ and a roof for the rain/ and drinks beside the fire/ laughter to cheer you. and those you love near you/ and all that your heart may desire!"

Oh and can I just say the card she gave was hilarious "Let there be laughter. love. peace. hope. friendship. and alcohol, lots of alcohol. happy birthday."

What a great exchange. So thank you to Cassie for the box and for the time we got to know each other (Khristenas as well.)
 photo signature_zps424e0a05.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Wow...I remember seeing this post in the link up and just now realized it's you. Hi Shannon!

    ReplyDelete