Thursday, April 11, 2013

March Birchbox

I'm only a month behind now as I'm catching up with the March Birchbox!



Macadamia Natural Oil | Healing Oil Treatment || This has such a fantastic scent and gives plenty of moisture to my hair just like the Deep Repair Masque.

Sage + Fasten
 | Common Sense || This scent is relaxing and natural with notes of orchid, lotus, mango, peach, and lychee. This can be a nice daily scent.

MAKE | Dual-Phase Eye Make-up Remover || There is a ton of cucumber oil in this just FYI. I put it around my eyes and they were instantly inflamed. This may work for others. It's just definitely not for me.

MAKE | Silk Cream Lipstick || This lipstick is very red and very matte. I appreciated the color, but realized that it was not a color I needed. I instead used it in an art project where I wedged the lipstick into a bullet shell. I at least got a really good use out of it.

Madewell | Emery Board || This was a full size extra emery board from Madewell. I found it useful, but the pattern was exceptionally matronly.

Macadamia Natural Oil | Deep Repair Masque || My hair has been very dry recently (I blame it on the  fluctuating weather where it went from Winter to Summer in a matter of moments.) So when I used this masque it conditioned and renewed all that moisture into my hair. And the combination of macadamia, argon, and tea tree oil in this smells divine. 

If you're interested in getting or gifting a Birchbox, you can sign up here for $10 a month.


 photo signature_zps424e0a05.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment