Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Social {Week 47}


Today I'm linking up with Ashley and Neeley for this weeks Sunday Social and this time it's all about things I really never did as a child.

1. Did you sleepwalk as a child?
Nope.

2. Did you ever try to run away or sneak out of your house?
Well I wasn't that dramatic so no.

3. Did you have any imaginary friends?
Sure did. Apparently I was said to have a man named Fred who lived inside my head and he organized all my thoughts. My dad asked me how I divided both English and French. I said English is all organized in file cabinets. "Where's the French?" "He threw it in the closet and under the bed."

4. Did you ever go toilet papering?
No.

5. Did you ever sneak tv shows you weren't allowed to watch?
I wasn't really allowed to watch many things. I never really sneaked shows or movies until high school. If my mom thought it was "adult" in language, violence, or any remote sex scenes she would cover my eyes or say "I don't think you should be watching this." So of course I did. And I definitely snuck into movies and told my mom I saw a different movie than what I saw
 photo signature_zps424e0a05.jpg

1 comment: