Saturday, April 13, 2013

Saturday Instagram Recap {Week 14}


I've been loving the change in weather this week so I'm happy to link up with Sara of Pearls and Curls and show you all how I spent these warmer days.


Spring | The sun is out, the trees are blossoming, and I'm happy. Campus is so much more appealing with all the pink trees.

OOTD | I don't normally do OOTD because I've been wearing workout clothes most of the time and I've always been wary of selfies. But, I thought I'd at least share some day to day outfits. I even wore a dress.

Creative Process | Honestly sometimes I don't know how to explain this class. This week the guy who usually brings in his guitar to jam for 12 minutes brought in a toy crocodile, a story on notecards, whirly gigs made of paper, a stick, his guitar, and a coconut. He began to play his mellow music and had us all pretend we were in his backyard. He had one girl in our class walk the crocodile around while another had to stop it in its tracks with a stick all while we read the story off the notecards simultaneously and threw the whirly gigs. Very weird, but it completely de-stressed me for the rest of the week so I really loved it.

Morning Work Outs | I was a little behind on workouts this week. I only went Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. Hopefully next week I'll get back on track. But I do love that I have committed myself to going to the gym and only not going if I have a paper to write.

Essie's "Grenadine" | I've had this color for a year now and this is the first time I've tried it out. Good gracious I love this color and I've gotten a few compliments on them.

King Lear | It's been my life lately. I need to talk about this class more. Basically I have been filming every aspect of this class: rehearsals, the play, interviews, workshops, special guests and events, you name it I've filmed it. Now I've got 8+ hours to go through and edit before Tuesday. Let's hope for the best and I'll share the final project on here when I can.

Sibling Appreciation Day | This was trending and I'm not even sure if it's a real thing, but I thought I'd pick an old photo of Ryan and me. We look hella formal.

Birchbox and Julep | I was so excited with the boxes coming in the mail, but I'm thinking it might be time to cut ties with Julep. It's really just not doing it for me.

How was your week?
 photo signature_zps424e0a05.jpg

1 comment: