Tuesday, April 30, 2013

April Birchbox


The moment has come and I am finally caught up with my Birchbox posting! Here is April's box which I loved tearing open and discovering the secrets behind each beauty product and extra.

Supergoop! | Daily Correct SPF 35 CC Cream || I already love BB creams and Supergoop so when I saw that the CC cream had more coverage than the BB cream combined with SPF 35 I was dying to try this. I loved it.

Beauty Protector Protect and Detangle || Part de-tangle, part conditioner, and part heat and sun shield, this beauty protecter goes above and beyond when it comes to protecting the hair. And did I mention it smells like vanilla?

Claudalie | Divine Oil || I've had a dry patch on my leg that needed some desperate TLC. When I applied the Divine Oil to the area it instantly smoothed the skin. And it smells pretty fantastic with notes of Moroccan and Bulgarian rose, grapefruit, and vanilla.

LaFace Laboratories | BEAUX YEUX Beautiful Eyes Concentrate Intensive || This is for the under eye puffiness from studying for finals and writing papers well into the night. Just apply a dap under each eye and an instantly cool tingling is there. But if it tingles a little more than you expected and you wind up with a new red puff under your eyes you may be a little sensitive to the product like me.

Hail Merry | Macaroons || These were oh so delicious. They tasted healthy and the right amount of dark chocolate and coconut.

If you're interested in getting or gifting a Birchbox, you can sign up here for $10 a month.
 photo signature_zps424e0a05.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Such a great box! I'm officially obsessed with that beauty protector! good stuff

    ReplyDelete