Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Social {Week 41}

I'm back from Spring Break in Pensacola, FL. Now for some reason, my posts didn't post on schedule. I'll have to figure that out and if any of you might know why they didn't post let me know. But for now, I'm easing back into my regular non-vacation life with Sunday Social hosted by Ashley and Neely. Oh and Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone.



1. What is your favorite thing to do on a rainy day?
Arts & Crafts. I'd do it all day every rainy day if I could. If I don't, well hello computer, what's happenin'?

2. What is your favorite thing to do on a summer weekend?
Explore. I love to find new towns, landmarks, restaurants, shops, trails. You name it, I'll explore it.

3. What is your favorite spring activity?
I like exploring in the Spring too, but for all intensive purposes, I love going on walks around town and not having to worry about wearing a jacket. I always bring a camera.

4. What is your favorite way to spend a winter day?
Fire, hot peppermint tea or cocoa, relaxing music mixed with relaxation.

5. What is your favorite season and why?
Spring. The temperature is great, there's flowers everywhere, and the promise of school coming to an end is almost better than no school at all. Everyone just seems to be in a better mood.

6. What is the best birthday you ever had?
Hands down it will always be my 18th Birthday. Nothings better than turning 18 and finding your future husband in your kitchen.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment