Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social {Week 37}


I'm getting back into the habit of Sunday Social by linking up with Ashley and Neely!


[via]
1. What is your favorite thing about spring?
My birthday is probably the biggest thing to happen in Spring. April 22 Earth Day Birthday. Other great things which I definitely said in the last Sunday Social: flowers blooming, the perfect temperature, the smell outside, seeing the sun again, and moods changing.


2. What is your favorite kind of flower to grow or receive?
My favorite flowers are Chrysanthemums (because of the book by Kevin Henkes,) Daffodils (because of Big Fish,) and I'll be walking down the aisle with peonies hopefully for my wedding.


3. What is your favorite nail polish color?

[via]
4. What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Water balloon fights! I haven't done this in a while, but I sure need to bring it back. Last time I did this was when I was a camp counselor in 2010 and Steve and I got together to surprise our cabins with a water balloon fight in a field. We were so excited, but none of them were impressed. Kids these days.

5. Do you have any fun spring plans? Details! :)
I already traveled to Pensacola, FL for Spring Break. Now my fun spring plans involve Easter (which is today!)

Happy Easter everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment