Tuesday, March 19, 2013

December 2012 Birchbox

I'm catching up on the last of the Birchboxes that I had stockpiled for myself on Christmas Morning. After this I'll slowly be fading into 2013's boxes and into present day boxes. Since I just received my March box today.



1. Amika// Obliphica Nourishing Mask // The hair mask smells out of this world, like some crazy berries and it conditions so well that my hair felt hydrated and soft for days.

2. Aerie // Shimmer Fragrance // Light and airy this fragrance is very similar to Aerie's sheer fragrance, just with a little more pizazz.

3. Lashem // Measurable Difference Lash Gel Serum // This is meant to help lashes grow healthy and is to be applied at the lash line on make-up free lashes. I haven't noticed any big changes yet though.

4. the Balm cosmetics // Mary-Lou Manizer // Works as both highlighter, shimmer, and eyeshadow. It has great pigment on the eyes and a nice sheer application for cheeks. I'm considering actually purchasing this when I'm done.

5. Chuao Chocolatier // Salted Chocolate Crunch // A delicious salty and crunchy dark chocolate. The sea salt is what really makes the taste.

If you'd like to join Birchbox as well, you can sign up for your $10 box here.

P.S. Notice any changes to the blog? Tell me what you think.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment