Thursday, April 19, 2012

Pottermore

I'm so excited that Pottermore is finally open to the general public now. See, when Pottermore had first leaked out to the select few when the owls were floating around the page I thought it was just an online e-book of the Harry Potter books, but it's so much more. It's essentially a crazy fan moth light that attracts everyone in with interactive reading, game play, and tid bits of J.K. Rowling's mind.


I started the other day and had a fun time navigating with the arrow buttons and trying to find and collect all the items. What's better is that there are even little games like potion making and dueling that make Pottermore sort of like the video games.


Then the moment that everyone on Pottermore awaited, the Sorting Hat. Obviously since I am such a great finder, I was sorted into Hufflepuff. And I'm pretty sure my idol, Nancy Drew, is also a Hufflepuff due to her resourcefulness sleuth skills. Go Hufflepuffs!

This is my wand, just FYI
Honestly, just go look around the site and try to find out all the great information from J.K. Rowling you can. You can even add me as a friend on there. My name is Quaffelcauldron3447.

No comments:

Post a Comment