Sunday, April 15, 2012

FAQ Photography


Now that it's getting warmer, I have photo shoots booked each weekend in April. I love photographing people and am glad I get to pursue it again this Summer with Shannon Kirby Photography.

 I recently photographed family portraits and today I'll be photographing an engagement shoot. I have a few couples lined up for the weeks to come and I've noticed a few people have been asking somewhat of the same questions.

So I created a FAQ page on my photography site to answer them all.

How much does it cost?
It costs $100 regularly, but there is a student discount for $75 if a student ID is presented.

What do I get?
You get 3 plus hours for the photo shoot, editing*, as well as a digital copy of the edited photographs on a CD.
**Editing includes the removal of blemishes, color enhancement, and black and white or sepia adjustments.

What should I wear?
First of all you need to consider the season, location, and feel of the photo shoot and try to match it. Generally, solids and neutrals are a safe bet, but remember you should wear the outfit that makes you look great and feels comfortable too. If you are having your picture taken with others discuss what you’re wearing first. And the biggest tip is to not wear brands or logos. For instance, a small eagle in the corner of a polo is fine but having a shirt that reads American Eagle right across the chest is going to have the shirt steal the spotlight.

Where should we go?
I operate the Annapolis area as well as Chestertown and am willing to travel around Maryland to find the perfect spot for you. I’m always up for new places that you might have in mind. If you’re stumped on a place to go here’s a few suggestions:

Annapolis
Downtown Annapolis
William Paca House
Quiet Waters Park
The Naval Academy

Edgewater
Paintball Field
Londontown
Mayo Beach

Chestertown
Downtown Chestertown
The Campus Green
The Waterfront

Feel free to check out the page and if you'd like to book a photo session just contact me.

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment