Sunday, June 3, 2012

Postcrossing Cards 12-15

The crazy two weeks has finally past and I am slowly working back into regular life where I am figuring out job details, getting used to a busy summer to come, and of course postcrossing. The one thing I've seemed to be able to do during all our touring time is to stop to pick up a few postcards of special places around Maryland and DC to send out to other postcrossers. 

Here are the six postcards I'm sending out to Russia (3), Ukraine, Austria, and Belarus. And below are just a few of the postcards I've received since I've been home from College.


Faenza, Italy
When I go abroad, Italy is definitely going to be one of the places I'll sneak away to travel to. In this square there is a cafe with some great ice cream, as I am told.

Ukraine
This postcard never came in, but was sent about two months ago so I registered it upon the senders request. This kind of looks like The Aristocats in a much creepier way.

Puttuo, China
This is a famous Buddhist mountain that is said to bring good luck. 

Stuffegart, Germany
Look at these little gnomes or should I say "gartenzwerg" - a small dwarf with a red hat found in a garden. I just love them.

Also Check out my new stamps. I’ve got Disney Pixar (Cars, Ratatouille, Toy Story, Wall-e, Up!) and Great American Film Directors (John Ford, Frank Capra, Billy Wilder, John Huston.) I never knew that beautiful stamps cost the same as regular ones. Life is instantly better and I really love this hobby.

Happy Postcrossing!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment