Monday, June 18, 2012

New Blog Design!

Change is great, especially when it comes to blog designs. Since we are living in a viral world where things are changing everyday as more information is thrown at us and technology improves every second, I thought switching the design up would be a nice change of pace.


I've been working on this design for awhile now. I've messed around with illustrator to make the vector, I've found the right type face on (dafont.com), I've figured out a proper layout as well. And I can say that the header is made entirely from scratch (except for the font) and can proudly light it up for all my followers to see.

I hope you guys like the new change and now I even have follow buttons so you can check out my new facebook page for this blog, my twitter (I'm twitter challenged though,) pinterest, instagram, and tumblr.

Have a great day!

Shannon 


P.S. Blogging about blogging is so meta.

2 comments: