Saturday, December 10, 2011

Letters


Opening up your mailbox to find a letter is one of the best feelings in the world. I try to write and keep in contact with the friends I've met along the years that live far away. I write to different places:
  1. Friends in other countries. I worked at a camp that had counselors from all over. I have a few letters from some friends in Sweden and England.
  2. Friends from different parts of the United States. Such as my friends from the Creative Writer's Workshop. We made an awesome bond 3 years ago and I love to hear from them.
  3. Friends at different universities.
  4. Friends and Family back home.

Letter writing is a much more personal way of talking to a person. Letters make a person feel special in a way that a text or an e-mail just can't. I encourage everyone to write letters to friends and family from all around the globe!


No comments:

Post a Comment