Thursday, February 7, 2013

October 2012 Birchbox

So I'm catching up with all the Birchbox's that I missed while away in Ireland with October's Birchbox. In October Birchbox teamed up with goop, an online source for everything lifestyle. Goop handchose these products to sample from and here are.

1. LUNA // LemonZest // I've always been a fan of LUNA bars and lemon zest in particular. They are basically cliff energy bars for women that taste delicious.

2. Embryolisse // Lait-Creme Concente -24 Hour Miracle Cream // This moisturizer feels very soft, non-oily, and smells fantastic. This is one of the better moisturizers I've tried.

3. Naked Princess // Naked Shine Luscious Lip Gloss // This lip gloss did not do much for me, it was pale and forgettable.

4. Lulu Organics // Lavender + Clary Sage Hair Powder // I've received this before in my Birchbox and loved it the first time. Now, I'm glad to receive it again because I put baby powder in my hair almost daily and I love the lavender-sagey smell of this.

5. Karuna // Hydrating Treatment Masks // I tried this on with my suitemates present. I definitely scared them a little too much. The whole process of wearing the scary mask is distracting rather than relaxing as is described. My skin did feel super hydrated afterwards though so I am glad I used it.

Happy Birchboxing!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment