I've had a series of "boxes" come in lately like the Julep, Sweetheart Vox Box, Birchboxes, and the Cara Box. So bare with me as I share with you all these boxes one after one, to start I'm back to catching up with Birchboxes of months passed, like November's box.
1. ModelCo // SHINE Ultra Lip Gloss // The Shine Lip Gloss is my go-to lipgloss when I'm going out. It has a perfect red punchy color that really makes a statement.
2. John Varvatos // Artisan // This is part of the "give" Thanksgiving theme, and as this is a mans cologne you're meant to give it to a man. I think this was a good way to introduce Birchbox Man. And by the way this cologne is great and Gerred and my Dad both like it.
3. Oscar Blandi // Pronto Texture & Volume Spray // Great for getting that lift, just add this to dry hair and it gives some spring to your do.
4. Caldrea // Hand Soap // I got samples of Sea Salt Neroli and Vanilla Quice Santal and they smelled fantastic and made my skin feel smooth and soft.
5. One Love Organics // Aromatic Body Serum // This scent is a bit too syrupy sweet and not to my liking, so I did wind up passing this along to another.