Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Lilly Pulitzer Spring '13

Lilly Pulitzer's Spring 2013 new arrivals are in and I am jumping for joy. I love Lilly, but most of the dresses in the past have been shift dresses. The kind of dresses a busty girl should avoid at all costs. So when I started to see more a-line and scoop neck dresses I was like "ah get in my cart!" On Friday I'm flying down to the Dominican Republic so the beach and Lilly Pulitzer have been on my brain. I would easily wear any one of these dresses to my brother's beach wedding.

Dresses from left to right: Kerry DressMarta Dress, Posey DressAlfa TopJoslin Dress, and Mimosa Skirt

What are you liking from the Spring Lilly collection?

Shannon

3 comments:

  1. Oh! I love the Posey dress! I can't wait to go home over spring break and make my way into the Lilly store to try on soem of these beauties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all! It's kind of hard to pick a favorite. I'd have to say right now I'm loving the Marta dress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them all but the Marta Dress is my favorite. :) So cute!

    ReplyDelete