Friday, November 9, 2012

Birchbox Men: September 2012

Since my Birchboxes won't be opened until I come back home for Christmas, I'm living vicariously through Gerred's Birchbox Men. We Skype one another and he opens the box and sort of acts like a youtube guru as he reads off the card and gives his comments. Here's what Gerred had to say about his September Box.
1 & 2.  Oribe // Ultra Gentle Shampoo & Conditioner // "This shampoo and conditioner set not only smells great, it also leaves your hair feeling like silk. It has some special ingredient that makes your hair feel very soft. I would not mind trying it again."

3. Balla Powder // Original Powder // "I never knew why baby's needed powder until I used this sample. After a shower, putting this powder on makes you feel smooth and clean in the places that take longer to dry. It also smells awesome, so I have a better understanding why baby powder exists."

4. C. O. Bigelow // Mentha Lip Balm Stick SPF 15 // "This chapstick is EXTRA minty. I think that's why I find it so appealing. It is also smooth, too. Smooth and soft seem to be a key highlight in the september box."

5. MeUndies // Boxer Brief // "This underwear is the best pair I own. I understand why it costs almost 30 bucks a pair. the material is soft, the cut is better than any boxer-brief I've ever tried."

Gerred enjoyed everything he got in his box. If you're thinking of getting your own Birchbox Man or gifting them to someone special for the holidays they are only $20 a month and free shipping and you can sign up here.

1 comment:

  1. I LOLed at his comment about why babies need powder.

    ReplyDelete