Thursday, November 8, 2012

1 Year Blogiversary

Today is Shenanigans Rose's blogiversary. That means I've been blogging for one year now, after my first post announcing what this blog would be about: photography, being a Navy girlfriend, and fashion.

Well, I'd say some of those I do touch on, but the blog adapted into just a big lifestyle blog. It's not just three things but about beauty, photography, fashion, postcrossing, college, love, food, recipes, DIY, books, art, games, travel and much more!

And a lot has happened over the course of the year. I've learned a few blogging skills and design. I designed my own layout in illustrator and brought it to life. I even attended a blogger event in DC and got to meet some amazing bloggers I hope to be like.

But the thing is I'd like to learn more, do more, and see more in the blogging world. I've set goals for this blog at its beginning and I'm ready to set some for the future. Let's see what this blog looks like, next blogiversary.

Shannon

3 comments: