Tuesday, July 17, 2012

My Desk

The furniture in my room has either been passed down in the family for a long time (like my mirror and jewelry armoir) or built with things around the house (my DIY headboard.) The most haphazardly built item in my room would be my desk. 

It's made of a broken piece of counter we found when we moved in, half a broken Ikea desk, and a basic shelf from home depot. Basically, it's a big wobbly mess. Well, recently I decided to move it to the other side of the room and attach a mirror above it to make it a vanity of sorts.


The vanity works better for me since I'm not using it for homework anymore. Now it's a great place to have all my make-up organized to the side while the rest of my desk can be used for writing postcards or blogging.

P.S. I realize I haven't been on here in awhile and that's because I had a mad stretch of working all three jobs at once for the past week. But now I've managed my time effectively and am back to a normal schedule. It's nice to breathe again and get back to blogging.

Shannon

1 comment: