Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Vacation

Hello everyone! I survived finals and done with my Junior year of college. Now that I'm back I've been applying to jobs in both Ocean City and Annapolis and crossing my fingers to hear back from anywhere. 

I won't be starting work until June 1st when I get back from my two and a half week vacation. I'm spending half a week in New Mexico for Geralyn and Lisa Marie's wedding and then flying over to Texas to travel around with Gerred. 

I'll be absent from the blog for awhile, but only because I'm having a great time and seeing and doing all that I can.

EDIT: I'll be working at the Irish Channel as soon as I get back.
 photo signature_zps424e0a05.jpg

4 comments:

  1. Have a great vacation! Good luck finding a job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun!!! See you when you get back love!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! :) Have a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to know. Sean and I are in Crofton and will harass you often. ;)

    ReplyDelete