Sunday, December 2, 2012

Birchbox Men November 2012

When Gerred's Novemebr Birchbox Men came in he skyped me immediately to show me all the things he got in this month's box and here's what he had to say.

Peter Thomas Roth // Mega-Rich Shampoo & Conditioner // Although this shampoo and conditioner combonation smell good, I didn't really think my hair was all that great after
using the sample.

Suki // Exfoliate Foaming Cleanser // "This scrub is literally sugar and lemongrass. It smells awesome, and is a great way to wake up and scrub off the sleep."

Atelier Cologne // Vetiver Fatal // This cologne smells awesome. There are two types of cologne; those that smell awesome and those that don't. I would wear this out.

Old Calgary // Oxford Card Sleeve Wallet // Made of 100% wool felt, this wallet allows me to carry the bare minimums of cards and/or cash. It's flexible, too, so I can sit on it and forget it's there unlike a bulky wallet.


John Allan's // Cool Face // "This product smells pretty good after a shave, and it definitely helps fight razor burn. I don't know if I really would need it all the time, though."

If you'd like to sign your man up for Birchbox Men for $20 a month or gift a subscription to him for Chirstmas just go here! It'll be a great holiday gift!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment