Tuesday, October 23, 2012

England's National Wedding Show

The Saturday of our trip to England, Karyn and I traveled by train all the way to Birmingham for the National Wedding Show. Honestly we decided to visit the weekend of October 5-7 so that we could attend this event on a whim after seeing an add in a magazine. Great decision.

The event was held in a giant convention center where there were over 250 vendors for photographers, cakes, honeymoons, make-up artists --you name it. I had a great time visiting each stand and getting a little bit of inspiration. 



My favorite tents to visit were obviously the ones with the gowns--they were so lovely! I definitely tried one on, because why not. Another favorite tent of ours was the photo booths because we made tons of silly faces and got to use some props. The very best part had to be the Vera Wang fashion show that included all sorts of themes and hilarious acting from some male models.

I can't wait to visit more of these with my Mom when I get back home!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment